Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #421 for the week June 8 – 14, 2015, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- SELF Day 1: Ubuntu
- LoCo Events
- Timo Jyrinki: Quick Look: Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition (2015) with Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Ubuntu App Developer Blog: Sprinting for convergence
- Daniel Holbach: Duzhie diakuiu, team Ukraine!
- Matt Bruzek: Deploy a Kubernetes development cluster with Juju!
- Svetlana Belkin: Membership Board Member Interviews: Chris Wayne
- Ubuntu App Developer Blog: Cleaning up scopes settings
- Ubuntu Cloud News
- Unity8 & Mir update June 12, 2015
- Canonical Design Team: SDK Convergence Sprint 2015
- Zabbix + IoT/Snappy: allows users to feel the pulse of things
- [Canonical] Community team week 24 summary
- In The Blogosphere
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 12.04, 14.04, 14.10 and 15.04
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Paul White
- Elizabeth K. Joseph
- Leon G. Marincowitz
- Jim Connett
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License