Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #305 for the week February 18 – 24, 2013, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu unveils tablet experience with multi-tasking
- Releasing the Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview and SDK Alpha and Taking Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview to new levels
- Ubuntu Stats
- Plan an Ubuntu global jam testing event!
- Ubuntu Global Jam – With Phones! With Tablets!
- The new site of UbuConLA
- Ubuntu Maryland New Contact
- Jorge Castro: What the LTS Enablement Stack means for sysadmins
- Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo: S06E00 – Season 6 is coming!
- James Gifford: Ask Ubuntu 2013 Moderator Election Results: Welcome New Moderators!
- Chris Wilson: A small request for bug triagers
- Jono Bacon: Five Ubuntu Touch Facts
- Ted Gould: Introducing HUD 2.0
- Ubuntu Women: Ubuntu Women Interview on DVLUG Podcast
- Sergio Meneses: Lubuntu: Are you an alternate tester?… Help us
- Dell’s Ubuntu based Developer laptop just got better
- Canonical answers Ubuntu phone critics
- Ubuntu’s Shuttleworth embraces tablet terror: Our PC biz will survive, too
- Ubuntu for Tablets Joins Canonical’s Convergence Crusade
- In The Blogosphere
- In Other News
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach
- Charles Profitt
- Howard Chan
- Jim Connett
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License