This week the Launchpad team released version 1.1.8 of Launchpad. There’s a lot in this release to excite the Ubuntu community!
- The Personal Package Archives beta will soon be available to all members of the Launchpad Beta Testers team who have signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
- You can now see your individual translation import queue.
- If you host code branches with Launchpad, you can now specify which branch, if any, you intend to merge the code into.
- The bug tracker’s email interface now lets you set a bug’s tag.
- Also in the bug tracker, bug notification email headers now state which milestone the bug is targeted to.
- Work is underway to enable you to file bugs against packages in Canonical’s commercial repository.
Other highlights include a new “Deactivate your account” option, Trac bug statuses are correctly interpreted and the bug filing page has been overhauled.
One important note: searching in bug comments has been temporarily suspended, as it was causing timeouts. As soon as the problem is fixed, bug comment searching will return!
You can find out more in the Launchpad 1.1.8 in the release notes.