Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #364 for the week April 14 – 20, 2014, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr) released
- Ubuntu Open Week for Trusty: Starting Soon!
- Ubuntu Stats
- 14.04 Release Today
- Ubuntu and Canonical will be present in the Ubucon LatinAmerica
- Ubuntu 14.04 Release Party
- Costales: Interview: Migrating a school from Windows XP to Ubuntu 14.04
- Sean Davis: 14 Features of Xubuntu 14.04
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph: Finding a Tahr (or two!)
- Ronnie Tucker: EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!
- Charles Profitt: Replacing Ubuntu One
- Rohan Garg: A shiny new release fresh out of the oven
- Jonathan Riddell: Trust in Trusty 14.04 LTS
- Kubuntu Wire: Kubuntu 14.04 LTS Feedback
- James Page: OpenStack 2014.1 for Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 LTS
- Valorie Zimmerman: Weeeee, Kubuntu 14.04 is out! and already looking to the future
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: the cloud platform of choice
- Ubuntu 14.04 desktop: trusted OS for consumers and business
- What’s new in Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS?
- In The Blogosphere
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10, 13.10 and 14.04
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- Paul White
- Emily Gonyer
- Tiago Carrondo
- Jose Antonio Rey
- Jim Connett
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License