Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #362 for the week March 31 – April 6, 2014, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu Online Summit Dates
- Shutting down Ubuntu One file services
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- OLF 2014 Planning Meeting Summary
- Want to get your DVD Pack first? Pre-order now!
- Nicholas Skaggs: Time to test trusty!
- Benjamin Kerensa: Ubuntu Users Win Back Privacy
- Lubuntu Blog: Box theme 0.45
- Ubuntu App Developer Blog: Submitting your app for the App Showdown
- Jono Bacon: I Am Hiring
- Ubuntu App Developer Blog: Improvements to the App submission process
- Jonathan Riddell: Plasma Next Alpha
- Kubuntu Wire: KDE Visual Design Team’s Favourite Distro
- Canonical News
- In The Blogosphere
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10 and 13.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- Paul White
- David Morfin
- Emily Gonyer
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License