Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #357 for the week February 24 – March 2, 2014, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Announcing Trusty Tahr Beta 1
- Ubuntu looks stunning on phones and tablets at MWC 2014
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- LoCo Teams Update On Air!
- Michael Hall: There is no “Touch”, only “Ubuntu”
- Jono Bacon: Ubuntu Development Update Presentation
- Lubuntu Blog: Box 0.44
- Michael Hall: New roof, new developer portal, new scopes, what a week!
- Nathan Haines: Showing Ubuntu Pride
- Jono Bacon: Join the Ubuntu App Showdown and Win Prizes!
- Ubuntu Documentation Day wrap-up
- Other Community News
- Canonical News
- First Ubuntu phones go on sale in fall, Mark Shuttleworth reveals
- In The Blogosphere
- Full Circle Magazine #82
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10 and 13.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- Paul White
- Esther Schindler
- Nathan Dyer
- Jim Connett
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License