Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #351 for the week January 13 – 19, 2014, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Growing an Active Ubuntu Advocacy Community
- Ubuntu User Days coming up!
- Ubuntu Stats
- Defining Bug Status for the ubuntu-locoteams Project
- UGJ, ETA 3 months
- Jonathan Riddell: Tier 1 is a Slam Dunk
- David Planella: Make Ubuntu speak your language
- Benjamin Kerensa: Thoughts on Ubuntu Touch Images
- Stephen M. Webb: The future looks very small.
- Randall Ross: Planet Ubuntu Needs More Awesome – Parts 1 & 2
- Steve Conklin: Ubuntu File System Benchmarking
- Valve’s OpenGL Debugger Developed on Kubuntu
- Ubuntu App Heroes interviewed: the Weather app developers
- Testing wanted: grub2 2.02~beta2-2
- Sheets transition
- In The Blogosphere
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Monthly Team Reports: December 2013
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04 and 13.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- Paul White
- Gim H
- Emily Gonyer
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License