The Ubuntu Technical Board election has begun and ballots sent out to Ubuntu Developers by Ubuntu Community Council member Scott Ritchie. Voting closes at end of day UTC on Dec 31st.
- Adam Conrad (infinity) https://launchpad.net/~adconrad
- Stephane Graber (stgraber) https://launchpad.net/~stgraber
- Kees Cook (kees) https://launchpad.net/~kees
- Martin Pitt (pitti) https://launchpad.net/~pitti
- Marc Deslauriers (mdeslaur) https://launchpad.net/~mdeslaur
- Steve Langasek (slangasek) https://launchpad.net/~vorlon
- Michael Terry (mterry) https://launchpad.net/~mterry
- Loic Minier (lool) https://launchpad.net/~lool
- Clint Byrum (SpamapS) https://launchpad.net/~clint-fewbar
- Benjamin Drung (bdrung) https://launchpad.net/~bdrung
Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an Ubuntu Developer but did not receive a ballot. Ballots were sent to the public address defined in launchpad, or your email@example.com if no public address was defined.