Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #338 for the week October 7th – 13th 2013, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Mir Running Now On Ubuntu On Phones
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- LoCos, Leaders, and Lessons Learned: Ohio Team
- Ubuntu Women: Ubuntu Women Survey 2013 Results: Part 2
- Randall Ross: Planet Awesome! Poll #1 & Poll #2
- Nicholas Skaggs: Testers, assemble! Final RC testing is here!
- Chris Coulson: Introducing Oxide
- Nekhelesh Ramananthan: Clock App – v1.0 Ready to go!
- Ubuntu 13.10 Review: A great Linux desktop gets better
- Canonical readies Ubuntu 13.10 for cloud duty with OpenStack Havana
- Shuttleworth: Apple will converge Mac and iPhone
- In The Blogosphere
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 10.04, 12.04, 12.10 and 13.04
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
- Paul White
- Jose Antonio Rey
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License