Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #311 for the week April 1 – 7, 2013, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail) Beta 2 released
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- Ubuntu Global Jam – An Early Call for Events!
- Showcase the diversity of the Ubuntu community!
- Call for nominations to the LoCo Council
- About Ubuntu 13.04 CDs/DVDs
- Take our new Juju survey
- Michael Hall: More Ubuntu SDK Apps
- Kaj Ailomaa: Ubuntu Studio, new leadership, and future plans
- Martin Pitt: Urgent PostgreSQL security updates for Debian/Ubuntu
- Michael Hall: Core Apps: Road to October
- Ubuntu Touch Summary (week 13)
- In The Blogosphere
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach
- Howard Chan
- Jim Connett
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License