Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #309 for the week March 18 – March 24, 2013, and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board
- Ubuntu Membership Board call for nominations
- Canonical and Chinese standards body announce Ubuntu collaboration
- Welcome New Members and Developers
- Ubuntu Stats
- Community Testing of Ubuntu systems
- Christopher James Halse Rogers: Artistic differences
- Jono Bacon: Recent Ubuntu Community Refinements
- Benjamin Kerensa: The Coolest Ubuntu Business Cards Ever
- Daniel Holbach: Parabens e muito obrigado!
- Nicholas Skaggs: Call for Testing: Smart Scopes
- Fumihito YOSHIDA: Japanese Ubuntu Server guidebook : “Ubuntu Server Practical Bible” in store now!
- The Fridge: Catch up with the Community Council
- Jose Antonio Rey: Secure Credentials Storage on the Phone – On Air!
- James Hunt: Upstart 1.8 released
- The Fridge: First Community Leadership Meeting Summary
- Ubuntu Touch summary (week 11)
- Dispelling FUD About Ubuntu
- Ubuntu For Tablets: Hot or Not?
- In The Blogosphere
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach
- Charles Profitt
- Mathias Hellsten
- Benjamin Kerensa
- Radu Stoica
- Javier Lopez
- Matt Rudge
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License