Today, 14th March 2013, will be the first day of our first ever Ubuntu SDK Days.
During the event our Ubuntu SDK maintainers and app authors will talk you through how to get started building great apps for Ubuntu.
Let’s have a look at the timetable and see what’s happening today.
- 15:00 UTC: Keynote – Ubuntu App Development State of the Union – Q&A – Jono Bacon, David Planella and Michael Hall
- 16:00 UTC: Installing and configuring the SDK – Zoltan Balogh and Timo Jyrinki
- 17:00 UTC: Writing your first app with the Ubuntu SDK – David Planella
- 18:00 UTC: Ubuntu Touch Platform Q&A – Gerry Boland and Michał Sawicz
- 20:00 UTC: Live Update from the Ubuntu Touch Core Apps project – Alan Pope and friends
Sounds exciting? It is!
To get a head-start, you can check out our SDK documentation, but you can also just head to http://ubuntuonair.com/ because that’s where all the sessions are happening. We deliberately left a lot of time for questions, so if you have questions coming up during the sessions or have a specific problem you need help with, you can just ask.
Get involved, bring your friends and your questions! 🙂