Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter. This is issue #298 , and the full version is available here.
In this issue we cover:
- Ubuntu in 2013
- It’s official: Ubuntu now fits phones
- Ubuntu Stats
- FOSDEM 2013
- Ubuntu Cloud Images go Social (okay, just Twitter)
- Randall Ross: Tips #5-10 for Ubuntu Evangelists (and Advocates)
- Robert Ancell: A script for supporting multiple Ubuntu releases in a PPA
- The Fridge: Reminder: Call for new ARB members
- Chris Wilson Want to get involved with Ubuntu? Get involved with One Hundred Paper Cuts.
- Martin Owens: Developer Kits
- Ubuntu Classroom: Call for Instructors: Ubuntu User Days on Feb 9th – 10th 2013
- Matt Fischer: Cairo Perf Testing on the Nexus 7
- The Fridge: Going mobile in 2013
- My bid for tech liberty: how have I done so far?
- The year GNOMES, Ubuntu sufferers forked off to Mint Linux
- Shuttleworth: Ubuntu all about mobile, cloud in 2013
- Ubuntu 2012 In Pictures
- In Other News
- Other Articles of Interest
- Featured Audio and Video
- Monthly Team Reports: November 2012
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
- Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
- And much more!
The issue of The Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter is brought to you by:
- Elizabeth Krumbach
- Jasna Benčić
- Nathan Dyer
- And many others
Except where otherwise noted, content in this issue is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License BY SA Creative Commons License