We now have the full schedule for the Membership Board meetings. The 12:00 UTC one will be on Wednesdays, and the 22:00 keeps on being on Thursdays. The meetings alternate weekly, so that we will have board meetings on the first four weeks of a month:
- 1st Thrusday of the month: 22:00 UTC
- 2nd Wednesday of the month: 12:00 UTC
- 3rd Thursday of the month: 22:00 UTC
- 4th Wednesday of the month: 12:00 UTC.
- as before, there will be no meetings on excess Wednesdays or Thursdays (which is to say, the 5th — or larger — one in a month).
So, for this June 2012, the schedule for the board meetings is:
June 21st 2012 — 22:00 UTC
June 27th 2012 — 12:00 UTC.
And, for July:
July 5th — 22:00 URC (first Thursday)
July 11th — 12:00 UTC (second Wednesday)
July 19th — 22:00 UTC (third Thursday)
July 25th — 12:00 UTC (fourth Wednesday).
All meetings are conducted on the #ubuntu-meetings channel on Freenode.
The minimum quorum for a membership Board meeting is 4 members of the board. If, on a particular date, there are less than 4 voting members present, the meeting will be adjourned.
- How to apply for Ubuntu membership: instructions are given at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
- Current Candidates: please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards
Please do not hesitate in contacting us on any questions or doubts, at email@example.com.
Originally posted to the ubuntu-news-team mailing list by C de-Avillez on Wed Jun 13 18:37:31 UTC 2012