We now have a partial schedule for the Ubuntu Membership Boards meetings. To make life easier to all, we decided to move from regional (Americas, EMEA, Asia/Oceania) board meetings to a time-based schedule. We have already decided on Thursdays for the 22:00 UTC, on the first and third weeks of the month:
- 1st Thursday of the Month: 22:00 UTC meeting
- 3rd Thursday of the month: 22:00 UTC meeting
- On months with five (or, who knows, more) Thursdays, the fifth one will have no MB meeting.
With this schedule, this June 21st will have the 22:00 UTC meeting (third Thursday of June); from July on, we will have the full monthly schedule as above.
The 12:00 UTC meeting is in the final stages of agreements, and should be announced in the next few days.
- How to apply for Ubuntu membership: instructions are given at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
- Current Candidates: please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Boards
Please do not hesitate in contacting us on any questions or doubts, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted to the ubuntu-news-team mailing list by C de-Avillez on Tue Jun 12 18:50:30 UTC 2012